We are excited to announce that David Anderson has earned his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation! Awarded by the American College of Financial Services, the ChFC designation is earned by individuals who have demonstrated advanced knowledge and experience in financial planning, including:
- Risk management strategies, including mitigating the risks associated with insurance, human capital, liability, property, and wealth management
- Income tax strategies, including planning for deductions, tax credits, capital gains and losses, taxation of life insurance, annuities, and partnerships, LLCs, corporations, and proprietorships
- Retirement planning strategies, including choosing between and working with SEPs, SIMPLEs, IRAs, Roth IRAs, 403(b), and nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Investment strategies, including issues pertaining to return computations, diversification, securities markets, tax issues, portfolio management, and ethical practice
- Estate and gift tax planning strategies
- Personal financial planning strategies
- Specialized strategies, including aiding divorcees and blended families, financial planning for families with special needs, and addressing the unique challenges associated with modern retirement income portfolios
- Applying behavioral finance strategies
Being recognized as a Chartered Financial Consultant will help David’s current and future clients continue to have confidence they have the best path mapped out for their estate planning and will provide them with the best possible experience and expertise to protect their loved ones and everything they’ve worked to build.
To schedule your consultation and see how David can help you, call us today at 910-509-7287 or fill out our online contact form today!